Saturday, December 29, 2012

Machine Knitting Inspiration in Hong Kong

The winter weather right now in Hong Kong is like pre-fall weather in California.  I almost want to wear shorts.  The native people though are wearing coats, sweaters and scarves.  I wish I could join them, but I'd be too hot.  So, I've been enjoying seeing the different fashions and some stand out to me.

I saw this sweater/dress? for sale and loved the detail of how the pocket was formed.  Took a picture to remind me when I get home to give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. Coming across your webpage was such a relief. I am especially intrigued by the delivery and wordplay. We'd like to contribute to your efforts by offering you a CELPIP CERTIFICATE WITHOUT EXAM​ ​

    The rise of social emojis has left the English language in a chokehold. Just like you, we can show your audience how to CELPIP CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ which will greatly improve their language powers and abilities.

    ReplyDelete