Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 5 "25 Days of Diana"

Well, day five took a completely different turn on my challenge.  I was all set up and ready to do the online videos of Diana sock videos using the ribber.  The day before I watched every video she had regarding the ribber.  I listened to the lessons and the projects.  A bit of over kill since it took hours.  I thoroughly enjoyed it though.

When day 5 hit I clicked on the video and didn't realize that it's a basic sock making video.  One needs to know how many needles to cast on.  I didn't realize that it was a basic lesson since I watched so many videos I guess they all blended together.  Also I didn't realize that I was so burned out on videos that after replaying video one 3 times I had no desire to play the other 2.  I wanted to know how many needles I needed to cast on.

This is when I remembered that earlier in the year I had bought her Sock DVD.  I was trying to get my ribber up and working at the time.  It took me about 9 months of asking around to find someone who could get it adjusted properly.  I lost sight of the fact that I had the Sock DVD. 

Day 5 of my "25 Days of Diana" turned into organize your craft room and find the sock DVD.  I found Diana's Garter Bar DVD and her Entrelac DVD, but I can't find the Sock DVD the very one I need.  Diana is so helpful I may email her and ask her how many needles until the Sock DVD shows up.

I highly recommend the purchase of her DVDs.  She does a really good job explaining and showing how to do the techniques.  I'm waiting on her "How to Organize a Craftroom" DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment