Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 25 "25 Days of Diana"

Machine knitting for 25 days has really been great for me in I became more comfortable with my machine.  I gained a lot of confidence.  I'm more familar where the yarn is and where the needles are when I'm in a pattern.  In the past if I lost my concentration for any reason I would wonder where I was in the pattern.  Now I know.

Today's pattern is Diana's Bulky Lined Slipper.  I've had to stop in  mid pattern for phone calls and such.  First time I got back I thought "OH NO did I put the needle out or not."  I calmed down and said let's think about this.  Yarn is wrapped around this needle so yes indeed needle is out and I'm ready to knit a row.

I'm not saying I don't have more to learn, but I like Diana's idea about doing a little knitting everyday.  If not every day don't let too many days go by without doing something on your knitting machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment